Monday, December 14, 2015

Letter: 12 December 2015

Hello everybody!! 

Life is grand!  This week has been incredible! Time is truly flying by but I love it!!

I just wanted to share 3 miracles that happened this week!

First of all, we had our Christmas concert. The missionaries were entirely in charge of it and we had little time to practice and did not sound very good as we did so. But somehow, I say it was by the spirit, we had a beautiful concert and the Spirit was so strong! It brought many people to tears and helped remind me of the true meaning of Christmas. I loved it! Music really in incredible and I love singing about my Savior.

Secondly, I met this dear sweet lady on the metro last week after feeling prompted to just open my mouth and speak and we ended up exchanging numbers and set up to meet this week. She came to our lesson and we showed her the building and we felt the holy ghost so so strongly. She is a believer but does not have a concrete faith neither is she baptized. But she wants to be! There and then we committed her to prepare for baptism in about two months and she accepted!!! Sister D and I know for sure that that was a tender mercy of the Lord after a long missionary day!

And then today the most amazing thing happened!!! Our dear friend that we have been teaching for the past two months got baptized!! It was incredible! We have helped him find Christ and I was honored to be there as he made that promise with God to always follow him! He was an atheist when we first met him and it has been miracle after miracle seeing him grow and embrace the gospel.

I am so grateful that we met him and that I am a missionary. I love being able to testify of my Saviour with my whole heart and helping others to be able to do that too! I know the church is true and  love it!

S láskou,

Sestra M

P.S. my last name also translates as obedience in czech and so there is a member that calls me 'Sestra poslušnost'!!! I love it!!

mám vás moc rada! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment