Saturday, December 19, 2015

Letter: 19 December 2015

Vesele vanoce!

I hope you are having a wonderful week preparing for Christmas! We are so excited here in Prague (even if the weather thinks it is still the beginning of October) since the next week will be filled with visiting members and less actives! We get to share our testimonies with them and leave them with the new Christmas video! Did you know that it is even in Czech? You try watching it and see how crazy of a language I speak all day every day! I cannot believe that something which once sounded like gibberish is a language I now try to speak. Miracles really do happen! 



 

I love my mission! Remember that Book of Mormon Challenge I wrote about 2 months ago? Well we finish reading it this week! And I am so excited! It has been incredible reading it as a mission because we are all able to talk about what we have been learning and are helping each other. This week sis D and I had the opportunity to study with our mission president. He is amazing!!!! Truly called of God to be here and he has helped me in so many ways to become a better missionary and to stretch myself as far as possible. I love the truly inspired nature of our calls no matter where we serve or what we do, I know that we are exactly where Heavenly Father wants us to be. He is proud of us as we magnify our calling and serve to the best of our capacity. And this is all possible because of His Son Jesus Christ.

I am grateful for who He is and what that means for me. Because of Him,I know that I can become better each day. I know that I can be with my family forever, sealed to those I love for eternity as I keep my covenants and rely on Christ. I know my Saviour lives and loves me.

I hope you have wonderful Christmas and remember your Saviour. He loves you very very much!

Best wishes,
s laskou,
Sestra Manners

P.S. we went to an amazing concert this week as our culture night and saw the Prague symphony play the Nutcracker! It was amazing! 



Also sister D and I are still in awe that this guy (see photo) is now a member!! He is amazing!!!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment