Monday, March 14, 2016

Letter: 14 March 2016

Dear all,

I do not think I will ever be able to explain just how much I love my mission. It really is incredible. Every day is a new challenge and I love it. 


Yes, we like to wear matching clothes!

This past weekend, we were in Prague again and we went to district conference. The theme was Jesus Christ and I loved the talks! I felt the spirit so strong and it was a miracle to me that despite it all being Czech, I understood it perfectly! Only last summer was I sitting in the MTC wondering how I would ever be able to speak and understand Czech and now I can do so! Such a miracle! The Lord really works wonders where he needs them.

A view from a bridge with sestra DeMann on our way to play tennis with the Elders today!

Sister McConkie spoke about prayer. She said that our relationship of prayer should be as common as sending a text message. She talked about how missionaries pray around 30 times a day (I nodded my head on that one!) and it reminded me of how important prayer is. I invite you all to look at your relationship with God again and try to see it with a different eye. Do you tell Him all that you can and all that He wants to hear?

I was also reminded of the importance of wholeheartedly having our faith in the Saviour, Jesus Christ. It really truly only is through Him that we can find peace and joy. As we prepare for the Easter season, watch this video and share it with your friends and loved ones. https://www.mormon.org/easter

I know that Christ lives and loves us. He wants to help you. All you have to do is pray.


Our beautiful city square
S laskou,
sestra M



P.S. Some of you have asked about my new apartment so here are some photos!


Living Room 

Living Room (yes, we have a keyboard!)

Kitchen (view of the playground!)

Kitchen

Bedroom (and exercise bike!)

Bedroom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment