Thursday, October 15, 2015

Letter: 10 October 2015

What a wonderful week indeed!

It has definitely had its ups and down but it has taught me so much! I had the opportunity to get to know so many more members of the branch in which I served since we had some activities but my highlight has definitely been conference! It is sooo wonderful! It feels like Christmas to me!

I am so rushed on time today so I am afraid I will have to list out a few of the many wonderful things that have happened :)

- we got to visit an adorable family in the branch and have FHE with them. The mom is American and the dad is Czech so the children are bilingual (kind of reminds me of who lived in Germany mom!)
- WE had a lot of people at FHE again this week! The Priesthood in the Czech republci is growing strong!
- I helped a deaf Czech man find directions and it was miraculous since I struggle to speak Czech so sign language is even harder!
- A member made us really good Goulash! He is such a sweetheart!
- We had some awesome lessons this week!
- It was our President's eldest daughter's 18th birthday this week and we had a little party with her! We played a game with the family and it involved running away from my mission president! I seriously thought I would never do that on my mission!
- WE WATCHED CONFERENCE!!!! It was amazing! I hope you all loved it!

I also finally got as picture with our district today! Our couple were missing but they are also so sweet! We all had a little bit of a color coordination going on so I made us all get together to take a picture :) Enjoy!




Love you lots!

Sestra Manners 


(not beer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment