Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Letter: 25 April 2016

Dear all,

I really am like a little princess serving in a fairy tale. this place is gorgeous! And this week we had our culture night (once a transfer president lets us do something culturally enriching as a district) and we decided to tour cBud. We have some great English students here that love to show us their hometown so this week, we got to take a tour of the city and get to know the history which made me appreciate everything so much more!



We simply walked around the city and he told us different facts about buildings, the history and showed us some secret views.  We also got to go up the town's black tower and see some amazing views of the city.  I really am serving in such a beautiful city!



Every day is filled with incredible people and opportunities to share my testimony everywhere!



My birthday is coming up pretty soon and I wanted to ask you all for a birthday present! I will be turning twenty so I would like to invite you to try and do 20 acts of service between now and May 4th.  What do you think? I will join you and let's see how many little acts of service we can do!  They can be as small or as big as you want them to be!  I would love to hear about them and try to send pictures if you can! 

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2010/04/you-are-my-hands?lang=eng

S laskou,

Sestra Manners 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment