Thursday, June 23, 2016

Letter: 20 June 2016

'All things work together for good'

As I read and studied in preparation for the wonderful people we would be meeting and teaching throughout the days this past week, my mind often reflected upon Romans 8 as we discussed it in district meeting. I love verse 28 which reads:
 

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."


I know that this work is what God needs me to be doing right now, and despite challenges that may come or plans changing, all will work out for our good. Never forget that your Creator knows exactly what the game plan is, even when we do not. He will help you and lift you and love you. Just keep going forward and doing good. All is worth it! The blessings He bestows upon you in this life are minute compared to the ones he has in store for your in the life to come. Be patient, have hope and never ever give up. 

Some friendly Japanese tourists (each holding a camera!)

I have seen that happen time and time again this week. As I open my mouth and talk to others or just keep pressing forward even when people say no or even when I feel like nothing is happening, just then on the edge is when the miracles take place. For example, we were on a train heading to Prague for exchanges and I was sitting next to a woman who looked nervous. I had no idea what to say to her so early in the morning so I said a prayer of courage and just found myself opening my mouth and speaking. She said later on that it really helped her to feel peace and we are now good friends. As we left, she asked for our phone number and told us she would love to meet. When we called a few days later, she remembered my name and thanked us again for talking to her. 

Craft making activity!

Miracles happen on the edge! They are a part of His plan. 

God lives and Jesus is the Christ.

S laskou, 


Sestra Manners



Look what I found in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment