Friday, June 10, 2016

Letter: 6 June 2016

Dear all,

I have truly seen miracles happen as we simply talk to all those around us about the gospel and find simple ways to share our testimonies with others.



We had so many good street lessons this week as we tried to focus on having a better quality of a lesson and finding time and it helped to find a lot of amazing potentials. One example happened yesterday when we were walking back to the apartment at the end of the day and a lady asked us on the street for money to help her kids escape the "awful city of České Budejovice" and it was really hard to have to tell her no since that was being obedient and we did not feel good about the situation. She told me I was an evil woman as we left after testifying of Christ and explaining to her that we are here to serve others and spiritually help them to come unto Christ. I felt really bad as we left since she told us we were awful human beings and we knew we were doing the right thing. I knew that the only thing that would help me feel better was to talk to others about Christ. 



The first person we talked to was the young woman named Monika and we taught her a wonderful lesson in the park and I knew that she could feel the Spirit because her attitude changed and she opened up to us more. It was incredible! We could have easily just walked past her because we were not in the best of moods but Heavenly Father really taught me the power of opening my mouth and thinking more of others than myself. I loved it! It just makes me want to be able to talk to absolutely everyone about the gospel.

I love the gospel and I know it is true!

s laskou,



P.S.  I have been losing weight (despite the ice-cream!) but still managed to break this chair one evening!  I wasn't too hurt and we both laughed.  


I asked Sister Hill to try Marmite.  Here are the before and after photos.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment