Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Letter: 11 July 2016

Dear all,

Leaving areas behind can be hard but I have learned to trust in the Lord so so much.  He always has a plan.  Even when it looks like the sheep we spent so many hours taking care of start to go astray, He has a plan to help them return.

I love my mission! Every day is different but I adore it!


We are so so blessed by the Lord! I am still trying to figure out what I have been doing well on my mission to deserve to serve in such incredible cities. Pardubice and Hradec Kralove are gorgeous! And we are so blessed here to have such a strong wonderful ward!  The ward here is awesome!!!  So many youth and I cannot see the entire congregation from every angle of the room! There are a ton of returned missionaries and they are all very sweet. (They are now the second generation of members here!) and there are so many families.  We have two sets of elders and a senior couple and they feed us every Sunday after church!  The ward mission leader is eighteen and awesome! He is just like a missionary!!


Sestra Boza and are are seeing so many miracles happen each day as we serve here and we have even been able to teach people in Spanish!!!



The Lord is blessing us and I know this work is true and the church is even more true!

s laskou,

Sestra Manners 



P.S.  Here are some photos of my new apartment.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment