Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Letter: 4 July 2016

Today is such an exciting day!!


I got transferred to Pardubice
 
Pardubice Town Hall and market square

Pardubice is one hour east of Prague (highlighted in yellow above)

I will be serving with my dear, sweet, first companion from the MTC, Sestra Boza.  

A year later and we are companions again!


We will be Sister Training Leaders together.  We will travel all over the Czech part of the mission visiting the sister companionships.  I will get to see all the towns and apartments which have sisters.


P-Day at the Zoo!

As I sat in sacrament meeting yesterday, I thought about how much the Lord has blessed me on my mission so far.  I am so blessed to be here and serve in such an incredible country.  I am surrounded my amazing members whose stories are such faith building experiences for me. 

Some of the wonderful members in C'Bud

My heart really is being torn apart with every area I serve in. I know that I am doing my part when it is so hard for me to leave. I never quite understood how much missionaries could love the people they serve but now I am blessed to say that I do. I know that it is just a fraction of how our Heavenly Father felt and loves us when He sent His Son. See John 3:15

Those remaining in C'Bud tried to come with me on the train!


This is my view from the train as I left C'Bud to travel to Prague then Pardubice, don't they all look sad (most of them)!

The gospel is true and I live and love it!!!

Miracles happen as we trust the Lord and love those around us (including ourselves). 


Branch BBQ on Saturday after the baptism

One miracles this week was that Eliska got baptised!!!  She is a dear friend now and it was an honor to see her grow in the gospel. I know that is the greatest blessing we can give those we love, knowledge of their eternal destiny.

Eliska was baptised on Saturday, 2nd July in a river!

I love the people I serve, I love my mission and I love the Gospel.

S laskou,
Sestra Manners


After the baptism and the BBQ, we went to the local zoo!

Here are a few photos of Pardubice, a beautiful city with a ward!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment