Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Letter: 9 January 2016

Dear all,

I seriously love my mission sooo much! We had the most interesting week filled with meeting people that you thought only existed in movies (both amazing and interesting) and many opportunities to share our testimonies and make people leave their encounters with us with a smile on their face.

there really is nothing better than the way I feel as I testify and I know that the person I am sharing that with can feel of the love their Savior has for them because of my testimony and most importantly because of the spirit.

This P-day we went to the zoo! Again! I loved it and it was definitely a different experience with snow! But among all the fun things we saw and the many things we laughed about (I have an amazing district.. well 9 missionaries, two senior couples and the MCConkies do make things an adventure!) we took this fun picture! 



I love you all so much and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here. Life is too short to be anything but happy!

S laskou,

Sestra Manners 



No comments:

Post a Comment