Sunday, January 17, 2016

Letter: 16 January 2016

Dear all,

I love life!!! it is so great! Every day is full of different adventures and challenges and this week has been just alike.

I love being able to talk to everyone and anyone I see and being able to relate their lives or what they tell me to the gospel. This week I met a yoga instructor and I was able to tell her about the yoga classes that members held during communism to teach others about the gospel. She was really interested and we are now teaching her more about the gospel. I love being able to testify no matter where I am or who it is and seeing them feel the Spirit. 


This is Linh and she joined the church last summer! She and I are really good friends and I love her to bits!
I love being able to see people pray for the very first time. This week I had the special opportunity to hear two young girls pray. One of them had grown up in a family full of members of the church and the other has little experience with prayer. Those prayers were both so simple and sincere and it reminded me of the simplicity of the gospel. We are so blessed to know who we are and what our potential is. I am so grateful that i can teach others about their Savior Jesus Christ.

I also have the chance to teach a German beginners class every week! This is one of my students named Blanka! 



She is a sweetheart and often brings her dog, Sunday! 


I love them both and she always has funny stories to tell me!

I love my Savior Jesus Christ and know that he lives and loves you.

I hope you have a  wonderful week!

S laskou,
Sestra Manners 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment