Sunday, January 31, 2016

Letter: 30 January 2016

It says 30 seconds in glowing letters on the announcement board. I can feel the wind start to blow and feel like I am in a wind tunnel. The ground starts to shake a little and I can smell pastries, the smell of melting snow and I start to smile. who am i going to meet today? What do they need? How can I use my testimony to help them? I see the metal carriage arrive and hear the screeching as it comes to a halt. The lovely sounding lady starts to speak and the doors open, out poor a swarm, of people. Sister Andreason and I part ways for our journey because we plan on talking to as many people as possible. And so the day on traveling on the metro begins.

A new experience, Kiwi soup!
Every day I have this experience and every day I get to meet incredible people and find ways to share the gospel with hem. I love my calling. I have no doubt that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I love my calling and I love my mission. I love finding ways to related absolutely everything someone tells me in the fist thirty seconds of meeting them to the Gospel. I love leaving our conversations with a smile on my face.

This week I was studying in Jacob and came across this verse: (Jacob 1:7)
7 Wherefore we labored diligently among our people, that we might persuade them to come unto Christ, and partake-of the goodness of God,
I get to do this!! I labor diligently to invite others to come unto Christ and love it!

I am grateful for my testimony and for the opportunity to serve others. This week we are helping our dear friend Lucka prepare for baptism. Nothing brings her more peace then when we testify of her savior Jesus Christ. I know that He brings us great peace.

I love you all and thank you for your love and support.
have a great week!

s laskou,

sestra manners 


Just before I wrote this email at the internet cafe on P-day!  Sister Andreason likes P-days, as you can tell!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment