Saturday, January 23, 2016

Letter: 23 January 2016

I love my mission!!! There is no doubt about it! 

This week we got a lot of snow!  It has made the city so beautiful and white and also has made a lot more people use public transport instead of walking so we have met some incredible people this week! I love it! 


This week feels like it went by before it even started!!

We got to go teach my favorite family in Prague twice this week! Daniel is our recent convert and Hanka is his wife and they have two darling kids! The toddler (he is adorable!!) kept on putting toys on my lap during our lesson and I loved it!  He is such a sweetheart. The spirit was so strong even with a toolbox and a ball on my knees. 



We are also covered in snow here and are spending most of our time (if possible) inside. that includes finding fun things to do on P-days! We went to a really awesome museum here in Prague today, "The  and our dear sweet friend Ondrej made us brunch this morning! He has such a  rock of a testimony and it has been amazing to be here the entire time of his spiritual growth so far.

I am so grateful for my calling and for the opportunity I have each day to testify of Christ. I know that He lives and loves us.

S laskou,
 

sestra Manners 

An almost "Full English Breakfast"!

No comments:

Post a Comment