Thursday, August 25, 2016

Letter: 22 August 2016

It is a great day to be a missionary!
 


We are seeing so many miracles as always! This week while on exchanges with sister Huylar, who is amazing, we had a lesson cancelled and walked out of our office and ran into someone we had taught about a month ago who never left us any contact information! She had time there and then and we were able to teach her on the street and have a really sweet spiritual experience. 



I can just feel the love God has for his children so much as we teach them and talk to them and listen to their stories and their struggles. The more I listen, the more I feel like I can help them and share my testimony with them. I love that it helps me to forgot myself and learn to just serve as the Saviour does. It is such a blessing! 

This demonstrates the "Czech smile" very well

As we take the time to listen and truly desire to love and serve ohers, it brings us closer to our Saviour.

I love my calling!!

s laskou,

Sestra Manners 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment