Monday, September 5, 2016

Letter: 29 August 2016

Life truly is wonderful!
 


I have found that the more I love my mission, the quicker it goes by and time is flying! Sometimes I wish it would slow down but I don't want to make that mean I will not enjoy my mission. So I am very happy with the way things are going. 


The weather here has been so so hot this past week and it makes me appreciate that I am not serving in south America! I know that I was meant to serve here. The people here have stolen my heart. I love learning from the saints examples. This week they got to go to the temple open house in Freiberg Germany and they loved it! What a blessing it it that they will be able to go and do ordinances in their own language. We went on a vylet (a trip) today with the sweet Novotny family and the darling mom of seven kids was telling us that when she went for the first time to the temple, everything was in Bulgarian and she didn't understand anything! We really are so blessed! I love finding little things to be grateful for. 



I am also so grateful for the wonderful materials that we have to teach the gospel here. This week we taught our dear friend Desmond about the word of Wisdom and used the pamphlet a lot to explain things. It is such a  blessing! He is so prepared and just accepted to live according to the Word of Wisdom so easily. People truly are being prepared for us everywhere!
 


I love my mission and I love this gospel! It is true!

S laskou,

Sestra Manners 


English class!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment